Wednesday 23 July 2014

The Mysterious Key


The Mysterious Key
W.A.L.T:Use correct punctuation and show not tell

Screech the rusty door opened slowly.For years I believed my house was haunted, and now I thought I was right.But then I looked it was just my dog phew I wipe my brow in relief a few days ago I taught her to get the mail but instead of mail she had a big black (pause) scary (pause) key.

I took it out of her mouth on the opposite side that I was holding it  was a label saying property of ***** it was blocked out…

I remembered the door at the end of the hall.Nobody ever went near it and whenever I talked to mum or dad about it she ignored me and said how about you go out and play?

I thought that my dog found the key to a haunted door I wanted to open it but so bad from temptation but I was scared incase this house really WAS haunted.But I decided I need to finally know the truth.

I slowly walked past mum and dads room they were sleeping in since its the weekend I closer and closer to the mysterious door.

I kept getting more scared and more scared until I was finally there I felt like my heart was pumping 50ks an hour I was shivering in fear until I finally put the key in the lock.

I twisted the key and opened the door i opened it but all there was inside was a chest I used the same key to open the chest inside was a map and another chest I opened the smaller chest.

Just when I thought I was safe i was sucked into the chest and now I realised its only the chest that's haunted.

Know I wish I listened to mum and left it alone I looked around me and then the map the map was a guide to PARADISE.

Except I would have to go through monsters ghouls and this whole crooked world.

I started my journey the first odd thing i saw was a clown on a unicycle for a second.

i was like what but then his whole head turned around without his body and then i realised EVERYTHINGS A GHOUL.

I started running and running i didnt stop till about 4 minutes after I got away!

I looked at the map I was half way I kept running nothing really came I was safe for now.

Once I was about 15 meters away from my destination a huge rock golem appeared.

I was so close but so far away at the same time I didnt know what to do so I tried to run past him he picked me up and picked me up i was 20 meters off the ground.

he started squeezing me really hard I couldnt bare the pain so I waited for him to stop then i slipped out.

And started running down his back onto the ground I MADE IT and so he left.

It didnt look like  paradise but it was a museum i went inside down the long hallway was the ULTIMATE banana finished with chocolate sauce, oranges, chocolate chips and nutella.

The End

2 comments:

  1. Is this a made up story or story from an author that's fiction.
    This is your quaddblogging buddy from Otautau School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is a made up story I made it for our writing task we make up a story about a mysterious key, Hope you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.