Tuesday 16 June 2015

Winter Writing

  Its 1926 in Scotland, Its freezing out here  I can see my own breath. My sister already has frostbite so shes home alone, So shes home alone, Mama and Papa are at work school closed early due to outrages temperatures and I have to walk home.. alone.

_________________________________________________________________________________ Scotland, Elgin, 1926, June 8th 11:42 am
_________________________________________________________________________________ Home is another 30 minutes away on a bike about a hour walking...
_________________________________________________________________________________Im tired I see a park I never have before I sludge my shoulders and sit down on the cold frozen bench ... The day I died

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.