Thursday 7 July 2016

T2 W10 Reflection

This week is our last week for T2 and I have finished my poem anthology! Here it is




We didn't have any maths this week


We also did a mihi with the Te Hiringa class here is mine

Tēnā koutou katoa


No ___Mawhera____ ahau.
(I’m from _______)


Ko ___Riley_____ tōku ingoa.
(I am __________)


Ko _____Lindsay________ tōku ingoa whānau.
(My last/family name is__________)


Ko ______________ tōku māmā.
(My mum is __________)


Ko _______________ tōku pāpā.
(My Dad is __________)


Kia ora huihui mai tātou

The last key point is we made maths plan to do for Thursdays and Fridays here it is

rry sucks diddles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




#Objective
#Ideas
#Resources
Can find perimeters of squares and rectangles.
Draw a mall and find the area and perimeter of it. Every 1 cm is 5 m
Chromebook    
Desk                       
A life


#Objective
#Ideas
#Resources
Can sort 2D and 3D shapes and name them
Make our own nets. Print 2D and 3D shapes. Name them.
Pencil
Paper
Scissors
Chromebook

#Objective
#Ideas
#Resources
Can find edges, corner and faces of 3d shapes
Find objects irl and measure the edges corners and faces
Chromebook paper pencil and real life objects of our choosing

We will be adding more for the other weeks.

Finally my speech I did on monday







Also check my YT channel, KrymzX

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Riley, it's Bodie from Mamaku. You did a good presentation about far cry primal. I like how you have explained the game as if it was a story. Maybe you could of made the writing easier to read because some people might find it hard to read. How long did it take you to do your presentation. Kei runga noa atu! (Great work)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.