Friday 4 November 2016

T4 W4 Reflection

This week we had Madeline come in to let us attempt to make our own animation on google slides, mine was a complete fail so I wont link it. Other than that the week has been pretty slow, we have been working on our Titanic project where we have to do something about the Titanic, there are 8 options but me Byron and Riley chose to kind of reenact a small bit about the Titanic through making a mini movie.

Other than that we have been doing work on our passion project, I have made some progress but it will take ages to finish.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Riley
    It was a cool reflection hopefully I can see you're Titanic work by the way I saw you're animation when Madeline came in... Amazing work.
    From Reid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Riley,
    I like how you write so much in so little time. You make it so descriptive and interesting when I read it. I hope you write more of these awesome posts.
    From Byron

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.