Thursday 10 April 2014

I'm here using blogger!!

Hi I am at home using blogger on my iPad I got a brand new puppy a few weeks ago and wanted to show you to you all I WILL update this post with some new info on here:) by the way she is called Zoe the picture is down below





Currently she is 18 weeks old and VERY playful I should be able to put a video of her on later and me and Brooklyn when she came to my house we made an exercise course for Zoe looks like she has ALOT of energy.

I have now found out that you cant put videos on your blog:(

She has been training well with her new doggy door and know how to go in and out of it yey!






She is getting into trouble eating bowls.......









Boy will she leave that cat alone? Zoe has been getting in trouble! She needs to calm down always so energetic and playing around but she dosent realize that she is hurting cats and even people! its hurts :'(







She is growing and learning fast and even though she can be cheeky and clumsy and annoying and you know puppy me and my family still love her:)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.