Monday 14 April 2014

The Magic Finger - personal response

Genre - fable

The magic Finger is a book about a family called the Greggs they have 2 children Phillip and William and a girl in a diffrent family when she gets mad she casts a spell the dad of the Greggs Phillip and William always went hunting and the girl got so mad she cast a spell on their family showing that she dosent like them hunting.

Question - What is the Genre? How do you know?
The Genre is fable I know because it is teaching you a lesson using fake things.

Click here for my A-Z

Image

2 comments:

  1. Riley that sounds like a good story. Ask me for some help tomorrow to add in a few extra details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Riley
    That sounds like a good book I wish I could read it or buy it.
    How many are there in a series?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.