Monday 4 August 2014

Commonwealthgames

W.A.L.T:Show not tell.
W.A.L.T:Correct punctuation.

Its 2015 February 23rd Glasgow is a lot different than New Zealand. Surprisingly I had lots of time to get ready for the game its only 3:30pm.

I get off the bus and walk into the blank sweaty stadium.

I see body builders, runners, sprinters, even boxers.

Im nothing like them but i still have confidence its Marist vs Blaketown we are called up to the field.

The air is not right it smells weird the referee kicks the all in the air i grab it and start running for the goal.

Marist start catching up so i pass the ball it keeps going on and on until the finals.

Marist has 23 we  have 23 its last try wins but the timer is only at 35 seconds.

My team gets the ball we start running but they are only playing defence so we get up to the goal.

4 seconds on the clock I dive the ball into the goal I GOT IT 0.4 SECONDS LEFT ON THE CLOCK.

My team starts lifting me up and cheering for me all this excitement in 1 rugby game.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.