Monday 22 September 2014

Ghost Shed?

WRITING

W.A.L.T: Correct Commas and full stops.
W.A.L.T:Correct paragraphes.


The cramped brown old wooden hut was surrounded in the dark misty fog,it was so cold there, the only nature surrounding it was 1 surviving tree generating air but all around it was dead grass…


It’s shaped as a rectangle and trying to absorb the cold through its broken plank’s.


Its in the middle of nowhere not anything for a few miles


I walked inside I perched on the side of the armchair.But not for long… as I sat on it, it collapsed!


*sigh*I should really get out of here I thought to myself.Before it’s night, I have no torch and there's no bed.Luckily I brought my cellphone.


I rang Search & Rescue and asked for help, I waited a few minutes and they arrived.I returned home and posted the pictures and videos on my blog.


A few day’s later I looked at my blog and I was donated altogether $78 from the pictures and videos!


I brought a better camera and did similar things.


I started to get tons of donations to keep the pictures coming, I also started a youtube channel for other things that I do.
3 Months later…


It was going so well! I was only 17 and I had 62,083 subscribers! I always got so much donations especially after the ice bucket challenge.


And so the story goes on I progress and progress through life bye the time I was 20 I had 425,781 subscribers I was so happy.

And all I did was post 1 video a week that's what confused me so much people for 1 video a week...

The End

1 comment:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.